Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

My Vesak Day 2011

Great!  I feel good after a workout at gym.  I love it!  E sweat and stickiness is good! Thumbs up.  I must not b lazy animore if I want to slim dw and get healthy.  A healthy lifestyle starts with mi. 

I planned to make fruit salad.  Simple as ABC.  Just need to peel n cut all e fruits and that's it.  My very own fruit salad.  What does it contain?  Green and red apple, orange, kiwi and pineapply, which my mum add to it for more variety.  All e vitamins I get to become a healthy babe!  Gonna rest for e whole afternoon b4 headin out to meet my fren for a chillout session.

Popular Posts