Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Healthy aka Exercise Babe

When woman reach the age of 25, their metabolism starts to slow down. That is what I know since I'm 24. Before I started dating my current bf, I used to gym, swim, take up kickbox/aerobics classes and once awhile go jogging.  Manage to maintain my weight though I weigh heavier than before. I even go for run like Shape Run, Great Eastern Women Run etc.  But after I started dating, I slack a lot. Initially, I still go gym on Sat before I meet my bf. Den slowly, I stop. V slack. But still take up Shape Run etc.  N I put on even my weight.  N he realise that too.  

Now at e age of 30, I make a comeback. Start of 2011, I give myself some thoughts. I wan to b healthy. I wan to b slim and tone. I wan him to c mi as a hardworking gf and future wife. Not a lazy bum bum!  Someone who can go jogging with him on Sundays and not on his own.

Well well... I feel good now! No more puffing and I feel even more healthy. Going to 3 months since I stop puffing. Well done! I shall not mix with those ex colleagues for e moment. Till I totally out of puffing circle. I m doing well now. Just that I nit 6 months to get rid of those thots. I m proud of myself. Hahahaha...

Popular Posts