Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

A lousy wkend


Woohoo... tis e eggy fried rice done by my guy over e wkend. Satisfy my taste bud... Haha.. I can take a rest for a wkend. Next wk den continue wit my sushi for him...

Haha... here comes my sushi in previous wk.. Hmm.. nt bad ba! At least gt e look. My guy said the rice tastes bland.. So I tink I wil put my vinegar.. Tat time nv follow e ratio la.. Bt at least somethin la.. Al thanks to tat mold I gt. Convenience n hassle free.. Woohoo...

Lets talk abt y is a lousy wkend for mi.. Ya indeed is a lousy one.. Feel tat mi n my guy is driftin apart.. Jus duno y.. E way he shower his love is diff frm last time. N I dun like it.. Feel tat my presence is nth to him.... His expression tells alot of things... He seems like doin things for e sake of it nia.. Nt wholeheartedly... Onli e part where he knows I'm angry liao for keepin mi waitin n waitin n changin e meeting time, he made tat effort to come dw e fastest tat he can.. Bt I stil hv doubts abt it.. He said actually he wants to go lunch wit e Mgt n meanwhile let e Mgt sign e order for billing.. Guess hw I tink? Heee... My thots is tat he goes out wit other gal n tats y keep changin e time.. Haha.. Bt tis thot went away after some bickering.. Hee... Aiya.. U al noe I always like tat one.. Scare ma.. Scare my guy wil leave mi for good.. Hey.. I reali change le hor.. Imagine 1 mth I nv quarrel wit him.. Is a gd improvement liao k. Den slowly, I hope I wont tink so much n trust him bits by bits.. At least he has 60% of my trust le.. Den slowly lor.. Bt nw hor, it stucks dw there n nv move up.. Sometimes e way he treat miii is makin mi paranoid. Is it worth to sacrifice for him n tis relationship? I'm still scared tat is gonna b like my last r/s which I reali look into e future wit him.. At least, he gt e patience.. Bt sometimes, there is a limit to one's patience.. Haiz.. Help miii! Though he always ensure mi by sayin tat he is jus a simply n ordinary guy n wats more he can do.....Haiz.. let mi paranoid ba.. Hahah....

Popular Posts