A lousy wkend


Woohoo... tis e eggy fried rice done by my guy over e wkend. Satisfy my taste bud... Haha.. I can take a rest for a wkend. Next wk den continue wit my sushi for him...

Haha... here comes my sushi in previous wk.. Hmm.. nt bad ba! At least gt e look. My guy said the rice tastes bland.. So I tink I wil put my vinegar.. Tat time nv follow e ratio la.. Bt at least somethin la.. Al thanks to tat mold I gt. Convenience n hassle free.. Woohoo...

Lets talk abt y is a lousy wkend for mi.. Ya indeed is a lousy one.. Feel tat mi n my guy is driftin apart.. Jus duno y.. E way he shower his love is diff frm last time. N I dun like it.. Feel tat my presence is nth to him.... His expression tells alot of things... He seems like doin things for e sake of it nia.. Nt wholeheartedly... Onli e part where he knows I'm angry liao for keepin mi waitin n waitin n changin e meeting time, he made tat effort to come dw e fastest tat he can.. Bt I stil hv doubts abt it.. He said actually he wants to go lunch wit e Mgt n meanwhile let e Mgt sign e order for billing.. Guess hw I tink? Heee... My thots is tat he goes out wit other gal n tats y keep changin e time.. Haha.. Bt tis thot went away after some bickering.. Hee... Aiya.. U al noe I always like tat one.. Scare ma.. Scare my guy wil leave mi for good.. Hey.. I reali change le hor.. Imagine 1 mth I nv quarrel wit him.. Is a gd improvement liao k. Den slowly, I hope I wont tink so much n trust him bits by bits.. At least he has 60% of my trust le.. Den slowly lor.. Bt nw hor, it stucks dw there n nv move up.. Sometimes e way he treat miii is makin mi paranoid. Is it worth to sacrifice for him n tis relationship? I'm still scared tat is gonna b like my last r/s which I reali look into e future wit him.. At least, he gt e patience.. Bt sometimes, there is a limit to one's patience.. Haiz.. Help miii! Though he always ensure mi by sayin tat he is jus a simply n ordinary guy n wats more he can do.....Haiz.. let mi paranoid ba.. Hahah....