Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Another BANG!

Fuck! Tat bitch complain abt mi again! Our EVP came over to my workdesk n told mi tat next time if there is any meetin or briefin in e office, jus attend. Bloody hell! I attended tat stupid briefin session last wk. Skip yesterday session cannot meh? Y? Scare I say bad things abt e co isit? Actual fact there is NOTHIN gd to talk abt my co except bad ones... They mus noe e fact tat nth is gd abt tis co... Office POLITICS NO. 1!!!! Mother fucker!!! Hw I wish she can leave tis co soon or die faster... I noe I wil get bad karma.. Bt wat to do???? Hvin tis mother fucker dominatin everythin in e office makes mi SICK!

Popular Posts