Skip to main content

NEW POST

Singapore Reimagined through A Local Scenic Traveler’s Eyes

They say Singapore is small, fast-paced, modern and in foreigners' eyes: man-made. But if you slow down and change your angle, it’s also incredibly scenic with histories going back to the 1800s - 1900s. And not just that, it is a free walkable tour. Or maybe you can cycle around too by spending a small amount to rent a bicycle. As a local Singaporean, it’s easy to take the streets we walk every day for granted. But lately, I’ve been picking up my camera again to look at my home country through the eyes of a traveler. No rushing, no text-heavy guides. Just Singapore, reimagined. By Your Truly. FULLERTON SQUARE How to get there: Alight at Raffles Place MRT Station, take Exit G . The interchange station in CBD area, serving the North-South Line (NSL) and East-West Line (EWL). The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with Marina Bay Sands in the background Cavenagh Bridge with The Fullerton Hotel in the background The former General Post Office and the Exchange Anderson Bridge  is par...

Changes in life

For a few mths liao, felt tat he has changed... Nt like e one who I noe at first.. I duno y I feel tis way bt tis is e changes.. N he nv admit to changes in him towards mi... Isit bcos of e quarrels tat always had happen btween us??? Or is he hvin someone else out there which I duno n nv suspect? I reali dun like tis feelin cos his behaviour is somehw similar like Andre... E kind of sparks at first cease n it becomes worse until I find out abt him two timin mi... Al e symptons is jus e same as wat Andre did.. I m reali scare tat he wil b e 2nd Andre... Wat shd I do? Mayb I'm jus nt a flexible person in terms of relationship... Once he treat mi tis way, I wil expect him to treat mi e same tru out... Any changes wil onli make mi feel tat he lost e feelin or interest in mi.. Makes mi quite scare.. For sometime liao.. I duno y... Reali duno y... Hate to say tis bt if it is goin to b e same for v long, I reali hv to get myself ready for anythin tat will happen cos I dunwan to waste anymore time in relationship anymore.. Cos I'm nt young anymore for al tis.. I tink I hv to change.. Reali hv to change myself.. If he doesnt wan mi in future, I stil hv somethin worth to b loved by others.. I m reali scare.. N dun like it at al.....

Popular Posts