What I wan for X'mas

First, I like to welcome e long waited X'mas... Comin in less than 2 mths... Yeah... My fav season of the year... Jus cant wait for tat day to come... Cos I can go out wit my frens and also celebrate with my family n relatives. Haha... My schedule for Dec:
  1. As usual, a dinner n gift exchange wit my usual gang (Chris & family, Yiyun & bf, Hanming & Lawrence). Hee... Tis yr we r headin to Holland V. Haven decide to hv our dinner where... Cos I duno wat to hv tis yr... So nv reply my fren.. Hee... Bt I will b tellin them tat tis yr gift exchange theme is GO GREEN!!!!! It can b like no gift wrapping etc... Hee... I tink they wil say I'm crazi... Bt I simply crazi over green. In office, my exec call mi a slime... Damn it... Or Ms GREEN! One of e VP name mi tat.... Arrgghh... On la.. tml I wear GREEN again!
  2. Hv a gift exchange wit a few gd colleagues in office... Haha... last yr oso the same... Small little gift means lots... Few days back, I drop by Outram to get some buttons... Hee.. Guess wat I spotted.? Some nice gift which simply meant for the gals in my office. I bought myself one... Nt goin to post here cos they wil know... Is a secret frm nw.. Beta grab tat b4 it goes out of stock! Damn!
  3. X'mas celebration at my uncle's hse as usual... Hee... Is my dad's bro... He lives at Clementi. So v near my hse... Hee... Cant wait cos can get to c my two naughty cousins... Young age... Nt even sec sch student... Hmm... Cant imagine when I 30+, they r onli teenages nia....
  4. Then two of my classmates weddin... One is church style. One is Chinese tradition. Tired for sure... Money again!!! *Faint*
  5. Last marathon for the year 2007... Standard Chartered... Damn it! My result is always fluctuating... Like shares lor... Bt e best result is 1 hr 22 mins at the Great Eastern Women Run 10k.... Try my best le la tis time... *Faint*

What I wan for X'mas is my weight goes down n I'm perfectly toned... Also get myself a bf!!! Yeah.. I hv decided le... I wan someone of e followin criteria:

  1. hv a gd career and financial independent
  2. gentleman and polite
  3. quiet and knows wat I wan wit jus one eye...
  4. tall and man
  5. loves tanning, outdoor sports (can brin mi along so I get to learn)
  6. ego at the rite time....

And, balabalabala...... Most impt, e feelin tat counts. One look n I know he is the one... Tat's e kind of feelin I wan... Yeah....... *blink* Wait long long la huh... Mani ppl may tink I wil go for e looks cos I always chase those handsome idols like Wu Chun. Haha... Come on... b realistic... I wil b hapi to hv a bf like him bt nt a lifetime partner... Cos he is an artise which so mani gals out there adore... My god... Wake up hor... al my frens... especially one of my guy fren who is such an idiot! Always say I go for handsome la, rich la etc... Hey I gt money too... E rich guy is dangerous... Cos he can spend money on other gals more easily... Wat is impt is I gt money!!! I gt e money bt I cant bear to spend it... Cos I cant find anythin worth to spend on except for holidays aboard. Haha... So... LAWRENCE CHOO!!! Quit yr idea of mi lookin for rich n handsome guys... U r naive! Haha.... I also scare of guys wit cars... If I were to choose, I choose a guy who dun drive n dun hv a car... Due to past experience, I m scare... Let mi get over tis phobia slowly ba... I quit learnin my driving too... Cos always fail n waste money... Dun like... My money can spend on beta things... Since my family oso dun hv car, so I dun tink there is a need. Haha........ Ok la... Mi lousy skills or no skill in driving bt I totally giv up... I rather go learn cycling... Haha... Lousy mi.. Everyone knows hw to cycle except mi... Damn it... I cant take part in triathlon... BASKET! Ok... shall set it in my 2008 resolution... Comin soon is my round up of my 2007 and my new resolution for 2008... Stay tune...