Skip to main content

NEW POST

Starbucks Weave RWS Is Here... But with a Digital Twist

Welcome to my happy place a.k.a Starbucks at Weave Sentosa If you haven't heard yet, Resorts World Sentosa just welcomed Starbucks Weave on July 16 , and I was on the ground on July 17 to explore every corner after half a day at work. And can I say that it was my happiest day because I'm at my happy place? While the ambiance and coffee were incredible, the store’s Bearista mascots stole my heart. Every corner with their presence is photo-worthy for sure. And I couldn't help but wonder: what would these charming mascots look like living in a fully animated, dreamlike world? Thanks to a bit of AI magic, I reimagined my photos with the help of the photo editor and it turned the store's backdrop into an animated storybook setting without altering our beloved Bearistas one bit! Here’s a peek at the photo story and try spotting the difference.  Celebrating their 30th Anniversary in Singapore on 14 December 2026 RECOMMENDED SOUVENIRS/GIFTS FOR TOURISTS Highly recommend to get ...

Clever!

Yeah... Nw I know I m nt tat stupid. Today I c hw ppl do those earrings and I try out myself. Hee.. I succeeded... Yeah....!!!!! I learnt hw to make lots of earrings rather than jus ear studs... There was once I went out wit my frens. I show them my hand made ear studs. I ask if they wan cos I can make for them. Then they shoot mi back by sayin, 'so easy anyone can do it. jus use super glue n stick on it will do the job'. I was quite hurt. I wanted to make for them n nt sell them. And yet they shoot mi bk this way.... Shit!!! Nw I nt onli know hw to do ear studs, I know more than tat liao... Damn it... To tink she is my best fren, she say tis to mi... Forget it. I wont b so petty over tis thing. At least I hv learn hw to make and oso manage my online shop. So angry tat time... Blunt! Anyway I post up on the blog liao. Do visit My Mystic Closet for more handmade earrings. NOT SIMPLE EAR STUDS ANYMORE!!! *piss* Also today, I hv an urge to make garlic bread. So in e afternoon I went to buy the ingredients. Is simple. I scare simple food I oso duno hw to make. So I try out at home... N it succeeded too... Haha.... the taste is nt tat strong n jus nw. Hee... Mus practice more. Cos I wan to open a cafe. Hee.. My plans are undergoin liao. Nw lookin at the concept tat I wan. Bt I definitely know tat I wil nt sell alcoholic drinks. I dun wan to attract drinkers. My rough concept is healthy, relaxation, green.... Hmm.. stil plannin... Ya... n no smokin... Hee.. dunwan attract smokers too. Put fire sprinkler everywhere.. Especially in the toilet. If the customer trys to smoke in there, the smoke bein detected n sure let him drenched frm top to bottom. Wahahaaa..... Hoorrayyy....

Popular Posts