Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Giv UP

I tink I beta drop e idea of D!!!! He is stil nt tat suitable.... His circle of frens I tink those yucky ppl... which I dun reali like... He smokes n drinks I tink! Haiz... Hmm.. N I dun tink can click.. Cos duno lei.. His age is ok.. Bt he like tat kind of Malaysian style... Dun like lor... I tink can giv up.... I goin in search of my another gd guy.... Hmm in my dream.. I gt tis perfect guy. Bt in reality, there is no such guy... In my dreamland, tat guy takes care of mi, protect mi frm any harm, romantic tooo.... No jealousy... jus love n trust... Hee.... So sweet.. *Knock* Wake up!!! There is no such guy in tis world... Unless e guy loves u alot... I dun worth ppl's love meh? Nit to change change... C wat I can do...!!! Hmm...

Popular Posts