Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Jus another day

Yummy... *slurp* I had yumi yoghurt!!! Blueberry flavour.. 2 more stamps to go for my free medium size yoghurt. Nice...~~ My lunch bud went for her holidays at Vietnam... B back next wk ba.. So I choose e movie lunch in office which cost jus a dollar for a nice n full yummy food! *slurp* Save $$$ wor... Bt goin to spend alot of Xmas present! Hmm.. for my Xmas eve gatherin wit my usual 7 + 1 gang. Bt heard my fren sayin one of my guy pal is bringin his gal along. Hmm.. so tis time is 8 + 1 gang.. Anyway jus nw I saw a usual sight. A lady driver obstructin the traffic in a narrow junction. She is parkin her car bt it seems like she gt prblm doin so. Haiz... lousy driver! P plate somemore.. Haiz... Tats y I giv up learnin. Cos we female r e lousiest in drivin... Obstructin e traffic. They mus admit. Cos they reali nt as gd as guys... Then cut lane hor oso anyhow de lor. One of tis day they will get into a traffic accident. Horrible. I nw spend my money on more useful thing rather than learn drivin... Thank god! If I'm nt tat type who can drive or gt e money to buy a car, I beta giv up e idea of drivin... Hee... Forget it. Cos I fail so mani times... I dun care le la. I gt plans ma... Hee... Ya hor... I haven go tink carefully my resolution for 2008. Comin up... Bt I know one of my resolution is savin up for my Japan trip in 2009... $10k.. Tats e amount... Haha... I wan to spend happily over there.. Hee.....

Popular Posts