Jus another day

Yummy... *slurp* I had yumi yoghurt!!! Blueberry flavour.. 2 more stamps to go for my free medium size yoghurt. Nice...~~ My lunch bud went for her holidays at Vietnam... B back next wk ba.. So I choose e movie lunch in office which cost jus a dollar for a nice n full yummy food! *slurp* Save $$$ wor... Bt goin to spend alot of Xmas present! Hmm.. for my Xmas eve gatherin wit my usual 7 + 1 gang. Bt heard my fren sayin one of my guy pal is bringin his gal along. Hmm.. so tis time is 8 + 1 gang.. Anyway jus nw I saw a usual sight. A lady driver obstructin the traffic in a narrow junction. She is parkin her car bt it seems like she gt prblm doin so. Haiz... lousy driver! P plate somemore.. Haiz... Tats y I giv up learnin. Cos we female r e lousiest in drivin... Obstructin e traffic. They mus admit. Cos they reali nt as gd as guys... Then cut lane hor oso anyhow de lor. One of tis day they will get into a traffic accident. Horrible. I nw spend my money on more useful thing rather than learn drivin... Thank god! If I'm nt tat type who can drive or gt e money to buy a car, I beta giv up e idea of drivin... Hee... Forget it. Cos I fail so mani times... I dun care le la. I gt plans ma... Hee... Ya hor... I haven go tink carefully my resolution for 2008. Comin up... Bt I know one of my resolution is savin up for my Japan trip in 2009... $10k.. Tats e amount... Haha... I wan to spend happily over there.. Hee.....