Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

3 Brits Morons in SG

See this sicko face? Damn it.... Their acts have insulted Singaporeans. Bloody hell.. It makes my blood boil to see them claiming they are not bullies... I mean what the hell is this! That poor old man doesn't know he is being mocked and bullied! Gosh... The 3 sickos, OUT THEY GO!!! They shd do more homeworks before coming to SG. BLoody hell... I cant stand it anymore when I see the video... What do they treat us as? Stupid? Low class? Or what? They tink too highly on themselves. I read the newspapers and is real sad! They are nobody but jus tourists. Is as if we are stil in the British colony as wat I saw frm the newspaper or comments on Youtube. Take a look at the pic. If they eva come to SG again n you see them on the streets, please throw eggs on them cos THEY ARE THE BAD EGGS from their country.... WHole of SG has come to know of this news. Shame on them!!! Jerks.... Please go to the following link and take a look. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490946&in_page_id=1770
This is the Daily Mail in UK.... They got hold of the news... Post comments there... Let their ppl know that we Singaporeans are united and will not bear any insults. I have post mine jus. Depends whether they approve. Cos it brings shame to their country...

Popular Posts