3 Brits Morons in SG

See this sicko face? Damn it.... Their acts have insulted Singaporeans. Bloody hell.. It makes my blood boil to see them claiming they are not bullies... I mean what the hell is this! That poor old man doesn't know he is being mocked and bullied! Gosh... The 3 sickos, OUT THEY GO!!! They shd do more homeworks before coming to SG. BLoody hell... I cant stand it anymore when I see the video... What do they treat us as? Stupid? Low class? Or what? They tink too highly on themselves. I read the newspapers and is real sad! They are nobody but jus tourists. Is as if we are stil in the British colony as wat I saw frm the newspaper or comments on Youtube. Take a look at the pic. If they eva come to SG again n you see them on the streets, please throw eggs on them cos THEY ARE THE BAD EGGS from their country.... WHole of SG has come to know of this news. Shame on them!!! Jerks.... Please go to the following link and take a look. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490946&in_page_id=1770
This is the Daily Mail in UK.... They got hold of the news... Post comments there... Let their ppl know that we Singaporeans are united and will not bear any insults. I have post mine jus. Depends whether they approve. Cos it brings shame to their country...