Bowling

Today is my company's bowling tournament. Which I m involved for e 2nd tim since I join e company. Damn it... My duty is to order trophies and purchase door gift... Simple bt scare too. Cos I scare the supplier wil nt deliver the trophies on time etc... Lucky al is smooth... Hee... I met my colleague at Tiong Bahru 11+ for lunch b4 headin to Kim Seng... Hee... We had MOS burger... YUMMY!!! Bought a telephone strap. So cute...Gt 5 to collect. I had one... Stil gt 4 more... Then we walk to Kim Seng. Drizzle bt nv stop e decision of walkin... We talk n talk on our way... When we reach, is onli 12.30pm as wat my colleague told mi... So we hang ard Great World City... Hee... Went in an interesting shop... Sellin al e party thingy... PINATA!!! Haha... surprise to c it... Thot I onli saw it on tv. Then went into the arcade to try my luck on those machine... Haiz.. Wait long long ba... My luck is nt tat gd to get those big prize... Wasted almost $20. BROKE!!! I mus restrain frm eatin n oso playin al tis nonsense... After al e waste money time, we head bk to the bowlin alley... Nt much ppl arrive bt after our arrival, e rest came... Hee... My boss came n my LAO DA came too. So e game start... I dun hv e intention to win or play.. I thot I dun nit to play since I'm e committee.. Haiz... In e end I stil nit to play... Anyhow throw lor... Strike a few time durin e 3 games... My boss... haha... smilin away n shakin his head too due to my lousy skills. Cant imagine I participate in bowlin durin my ITE times... Mayb bcos more simple n dun nit to do much then can get CCA points... Haha... RUBBISH! Our company alot of VPs r regular bowlers.. Duno y the VPs al play bowlin.. Golf too expensive ba.. Haha.... Nvm... In e end, my total score for the 3 games is 286... Haha.. Lousy sia... Average per game is abt 95... Haha.... Thanks.. In e end get nth. Bt bcos I m in e same group as my boss, we win the highest score. Gt $30 NTUC voucher.. Hee... My boss suan mi la... He said I came here to wash to drain bt stil get e voucher... Haha.. Damn it... I dun like play bowlin ma... If u ask me play badminton la... I can de... Tink I lousy meh??? Kaoz... I play badminton since pri sch... ECA in sec sch oso badminton.. Dun play play hor... Hee... Thick skin... Anyway tats e end of the day... I study for awhile early in e mornin for my tests next wk.. Sian.. Dun feel like studyin those tests... Damn it... Force to do so... Tats al.