Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

It's MI... ElliOt


Hee... Mommy Stellaz aka Aki aka love ElliOt foreva bought mi new top and bottom. Which is beta? Red bottom or....
Tis blu blu bottom? It has gt the Santa on it... *Wink*

Pathetic! Tat's the clothings I have. Haiz... My momo is stingy. Willin to spend on herself instead on mi. Bt at least I gt it cos if nt, I will b naked foreva... *SOB* Xmas comin... I wan shoes... I dunwan socks!!!! Arrgghhh.... Cold la... Wish to find my daddy for my momo.. So tat he can buy mi a pair of shoes... Yeah.... My momo is so picky. Oopss...

Popular Posts