Skip to main content

NEW POST

Starbucks Weave RWS Is Here... But with a Digital Twist

Welcome to my happy place a.k.a Starbucks at Weave Sentosa If you haven't heard yet, Resorts World Sentosa just welcomed Starbucks Weave on July 16 , and I was on the ground on July 17 to explore every corner after half a day at work. And can I say that it was my happiest day because I'm at my happy place? While the ambiance and coffee were incredible, the store’s Bearista mascots stole my heart. Every corner with their presence is photo-worthy for sure. And I couldn't help but wonder: what would these charming mascots look like living in a fully animated, dreamlike world? Thanks to a bit of AI magic, I reimagined my photos with the help of the photo editor and it turned the store's backdrop into an animated storybook setting without altering our beloved Bearistas one bit! Here’s a peek at the photo story and try spotting the difference.  Celebrating their 30th Anniversary in Singapore on 14 December 2026 RECOMMENDED SOUVENIRS/GIFTS FOR TOURISTS Highly recommend to get ...

Tired

I m tired. I reali find tat time is too short for mi to get my things done. I needed some time to relax.. I needed some time to do my own things. Bt al my time r stuck at work n studies. I gt loads of things at work haven done finish, I hv to get my online shop wit my classmates done up. Al time wasted. When I reach home frm sch, is areadi 10pm. N I wan some relaxin time surfin e net, lazin ard then when I c e clock, is areadi 11+ near midnite. OMG... I reali v sian n tired. Y m I livin in a fast pace society where things cannot make it witout $$$$??? Y so realistic? Cant believe it. I'm goin for a half day leave tml. I wan to do my sch project done tml. I hate wastin time on projects.. Tests r more straight forward. Study a few days then test liao. Dun nit waste time do research n do tis n tat. Time wastin.! I dun get it y my class majority wan projects instead of tests. Aren't we doin enuff projects since Year 1? Duno y la hor.. Find it stupid lor. My time r precious. Is for mi to go learn more new things... Explore more things. Self cultivation and development... I'm v tired... Exhausted. Al I wan nw tis moment is to get my work done at office. Then tml half day, do up my 2 projects of my part, then send to my group mates n I wash hand for others. I nit a break for tis wk. I wan do my own things. Nxt wk then start al over again. My exam dates are scheduled liao.. So I startin my revision early. Tis semester, all modules are hard though I manage to pass al my CA tests with a border line marks which actually, I count myself lucky. I tink is time to love myself nw... Dunwan to torture myself... NO WAY!

Popular Posts