Clearing the air

Finally tis mornin... I clear the misunderstandin between mi n my sec sch mate (nt e flyin aeroplane one). Hmm feels good. Hope we can b like last time... Go out together again.. I dunwan to lose frens lor... I dunwan enemies too.. Bt actual fact, sometimes is nt up to mi to decide. I may always vent my anger here cos I tink tats e onli place I can vent it al out... Haiz.. one thing is clear liao stil gt another problem one... Tat is e flyin aeroplane one.. My frens were tellin me to cool dw first b4 askin tat fellow to come out n talk in proper... Duno wil she b lyin again or tellin e truth...!!! Reali scare of her stupid n lame excuses and lies... Tryin to find out e truth so as to help her. Haiz... tis is a problematic lady... I stil gt another fren duno head n tail abt tis whole matter. Duno hw to tell her nw... Cos I m stil v piss off over tat fellow. Will tell her one of tis day.