Complicated Workin Society

What e hell on earth is tis!!! Same company cannot charge each other meh? In total there are 7 divisions in my company. 1 division wan my division to do some works in e office. Y cant I charge them? I reali dun get it. My guys hv to spend their time in office to do al those works n our outside jobs cannot do liao ma. So I jus wan to cover abit of losses tat may incur. Jus abit of $$$ wan to say tis n tat n giv mi tat kind of unhappy face.!!! Wat e f***! Too much la. Always takin advantage of us. I dun care whether we same company or wat liao. Work is work lor. My guys come n do work then jus jolly well charge man... I make sure I open a service order to charge for e 2 power points to b done in our office. I mus b firm liao tis time. No care.!!! Ppl r gettin on my nerve nw a days. Then I shd retaliate liao... Shit... Tis company reali sux. Nt bcos my qualification is low, if nt I wil go off for a beta job. I treat here as a steppin stone. In tis few yrs of my diploma studies, I mus seize e chance to get promoted. I dunwan a Admin Asst title anymore. At least officer or executive. I shall bear n stay here for at least another 4 yrs cos I hv plan to get my degree liao then leave e company... Tats my aim...!! If nt, I graduate from SP liao, I shall leave... Sickenin place. Hw I wish al e mgrs who stay in e company for 20 over yrs to leave or retired soon...!! Tat exclude my boss cos I m fortunate to hv tis boss. All other bosses r a total sux case. I learn wat eva I can rite nw cos u nv noe when yr chance come. Everyone wan to use tricks to get promoted or tis n tat, I shall do it too... Ppl here are scheming... Wan to survive, u hv to b scheming enuff to protect yrself... Bloody hell... Tis is a total mess man... Bloody company!!!