Gib Mi a Break!

Sian... I v sick of workin.. I dunwan to work! I wan to enjoy life. I wan to travel as much as I can. Bt no $$$$... Our company increment thingy nt out yet. Duno hw much I get. Is it wat exactly my boss told me???? I wonder. Can I work more OT nw so tat I can earn more $$$?? Nt worth actually. I duno wat I talkin abt nw.....
Stupid frens of mine called mi up yesterday, askin y I no reply her sms... Pls lor... a meet up wit them is like so difficult sia... Change e date again and again. I couldnt b bother since I oso dun hv much intention to mit up wit them... Stil gt e cheek to ask mi. Told them each time when they wan to mit up on my schedule for wkdays. Aiya... They nv bother wat I say de... So y I care wat they say. Y mus I bloody repeat e same thing so mani times..??? Reali dun wish to speak to them... So sian.. So yesterday I rather mit my another gal pal at JP. I would rather. Cos she is v straightforward. Can mit, she wil mit. If cannot, she wil tel mi directly... Steady rite? Bt she seems tired over her work... Tire her out... Tats y mit her hor, gt e kind of 'I M TIRED' face written on her forehead. Hahah... Who to blame??? Her company lor... So stressful.. Goin to TAIWAN soon wit her... So excited abt e trip... Cant wait to step in tat country.... I can talk n talk abt Taiwan... Haha.. I tink my frens wil get irritated b4 I go for my holidays. I tink is time for mi to start my revision bit by bit for next mth exam. I wan to go TAIWAN happily n nt no mood to play... Yeah.... Gt lots of info frm my colleagues on where to go liao. So I make sure I go to those I wan to go...
Tis two days, I brought my own lunch to work... Haha... rice plus 2 fried foods. I wan save up more $$$ for my TAIWAN trip lor... Cos I wan to brin in nice stuff bk to SG to sell... I settin up an online shop wit my a few of my classmates. My blog n email are up... Haha.. Official openin is next yr... Meanwhile wil try to sell things online to test e market. Lots of things to consider n do.. So I nit some time.
Last Sun, went organic farm again wit my 2 classmates for sch project purposes... Haha.. Tirin man bt fun... Walkin a damn long distance.. walkin beside big trucks... Haha... Carryin umbrella cos is raining... Snappin away in e organic farm... Saw hw mushroom is grown, growin veggie wit aeroponic method... Saw so mani wheatgrass... Haha... Then last was Hay Dairies.. Bought e goat milk again... So nice... my classmates duno de la... Haha... Had our lunch at CCK long john... Yummy prawns... Lov it! In e afternoon, went for a run bt a lousy run... E Milkrun.. So horrible. So many kids... So rowdy. Cant stand it. They jus cant behave in e public. I simply cal tis MONKEYS! Schs like St Patrick, St Joseph etc and other neighbourhood sch.. Such a disgrace... Cant run lor cos they walk in big groups, blockin ways... I wont take part anymore... Such a lousy run... I wonder hw is tis Sun's run... 10km.. Gotta complete it man... I can de. I wil go for a run man... Dun care.. East Coast wor... C if there is any suave athletes there.. For my viewin pleasure nia... Two wks le, nv attend my Jap class... Arrgghh.. Mus catch up liao.. If nt I wil forget everythin de...
I shall put up al e photos e next round. Purely photos... Photos of al my recent acts... Haha