Finally...

Finally I trash things out wit tat fren who always put aeroplane...
Same reasons... Say she nit to earn as much as she can as she had to support her family... Ya... Onli she isit? I myself too... My parents are nt workin.. My bro jus ORD n haven settle dw wit a stable job yet... Then mi hw?? Lots of things for mi to plan out for my family n for myself too.... Again, say until she v heavy burden... Ya la... whole world onli her havin the heaviest burden... Wat e hell!!! Then say she too bz at work n even no time for her bf, tats y breakoff... Ya... pls lor... Tis is call time management... If u cant manage yr time properly hw to manage a relationship??? So old liao goin to hit 30 in 2 yrs time stil like tat wor... Pls lor... tis is jus excuses... She can slower her pace bt she choose to earn more money... Earn money is not wrong lor... Earn as much as u like lor.... Tire herself out onli ma... Who wil care? Onli family will care... Then hw abt relationship??? Aiya pls la... If she knows other shortcut way to earn more money without bzin herself, I tink lots of things wont happen. She is an okay person bt she seems to like complicating her life... V stupid rite? Damn stupid. Anyway is hw she manage her time... Been tru so mani relationship liao, stil duno meh?? Thot shd b v experience liao.... I'm nt as capable as her... nt as clever as her... I'm nothin compare to her.... Bt I knoe hw to manage my time... I wan to go out wit frens, I go. I wan to hv my own time, I stay at hm... Study in wkdays... Work in wkdays... Activities in wkends... Tats my life... I'm balanced. Jus tat I dun hv a bf... Bt nvm... At least I wont cheapen myself to get hurt once again.. I learnt my lesson.... If I get involve in relationship again, I wil b more mature than b4... Hurt by guys too much le... Though I dun nit to go tru some shameful exp, bt hurt is bein done to mi... So y cheapen myself by a dozen?? No way... Is stupid to do so.... Wateva it is, I dun wish to talk abt her anymore... Tats y she today trigger my anger liao... so trashin things out is gd... Relieve!!!! The others... wait til they trigger my anger on them, then another round of trashin...