EOS Ladies Photography Seminar @ Ninethirty by Awfully Chocolate

Finally I make my way to Esplanade for the seminar because I just love attending photography seminar/workshop, esp organised by Canon. I treat it as a cafe-hopping experience, learn tips from different experts and practice shooting. You also get to know new friends of the same interest even if it is just hobby. My interest in photography is mostly influenced by my dad. 

So today I'm here at Ninethirty by Awfully Chocolate by the seminar. Saw lots of desserts on their chiller display and look so pretty. There are tarts, scones, cupcakes and many more. The session today was about Portrait Photography. Quite interesting as I always see some photos that are superb well-taken on the expression of people. So real that you can really feel how they feel too. I guess other than food photography, I should expand my horizon to portrait and landscape photography.

The seminar lasted for an hour plus and thereafter, teatime for us ladies. Plus shoot the photos all you want. Here is some of my shots.











So that's all for today. Love my shots or hate it. I can't wait for 1 Nov's Canon Photomarathon 2014 - Singapore. Fun time! Find out more about Canon Photomarathon 2014 at http://www.canon-asia.com/photomarathon/sg/index.html now.

Esplanade - Theatres on the bay
8 Raffles Avenue #02-14
Singapore 039802
Nearest MRT: City Hall