Starbucks Weave RWS Is Here... But with a Digital Twist
Welcome to my happy place a.k.a Starbucks at Weave Sentosa If you haven't heard yet, Resorts World Sentosa just welcomed Starbucks Weave on July 16 , and I was on the ground on July 17 to explore every corner after half a day at work. And can I say that it was my happiest day because I'm at my happy place? While the ambiance and coffee were incredible, the store’s Bearista mascots stole my heart. Every corner with their presence is photo-worthy for sure. And I couldn't help but wonder: what would these charming mascots look like living in a fully animated, dreamlike world? Thanks to a bit of AI magic, I reimagined my photos with the help of the photo editor and it turned the store's backdrop into an animated storybook setting without altering our beloved Bearistas one bit! Here’s a peek at the photo story and try spotting the difference. Celebrating their 30th Anniversary in Singapore on 14 December 2026 RECOMMENDED SOUVENIRS/GIFTS FOR TOURISTS Highly recommend to get ...












