Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Food Review - Harry's Bar @ Boat Quay

Where do you usually hang out with your friends for a drink? I mean once awhile and not always! Drinking isn't that good nor bad but if you know your limits, occasional and moderate drinking won't harm. At least for me.

That's 3 days after taking my marriage leave, I went back to work last Thursday and met up with my girlfriend for a drink. Okay not just that but chicken wings + pizza. That's our dinner if we drink. Who on earth will filled yourself to brim and drink? You must be joking alright! Wait puke out! Seriously only those hard core drinkers can. I think.

Recently really put on weight again! Because I have been eating with no exercise. This is absolutely bad. So I signed up Shape Run 10km Cat (finally increase the mileage) and Great Eastern Women Run 21km Cat. Time to train and run like last time. Meanwhile my slimming plan start co-currently.

Okay. Out of the point now. Let me just talk more about food.

So I was saying we had chicken wings and pizza. Awesome! Like glutton, I eat and eat!




Harry's Classic Pizza at $16 and I love thin crust pizza. Because you won't get full easily like normal pan pizza that is thick crust. This is crispy and crusty. The tomato paste can be taste instantly together with melted Mozzarella Cheese over it. There are 8 slices cut up so we both have 4 each. Worth having after all.


Harry's Chicken Wing at $10 (5 pcs) and no regrets having it! Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. Mostly importantly it is nicely cooked within. Never dip on their chilli because I usually prefer to have the original taste of food. Condiments are optional to me. Worth!


Nice food accompanied with nice beer. Erdinger for the win! Actually I wanted Hoegarden but not in the menu. Too bad! 

Harry's Bar @ Boat Quay
28 Boat Quay
Singapore 049818
Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place

Visit their website Harry's Bar Singapore
Or Facebook Page here.

Popular Posts