Food Tasting | Paradise Dynasty

If you have read my previous post on Mother's/Father's Day Special at Paradise Dynasty, you will be familiar with Paradise Dynasty's May/June 2014 special and that is the Tribute Basket of Love - Dang Gui 当归 and Shi Quan 十全 Xiao Long Bao for this Mother's/Father's Day! Have you brought your folks to try? Is it nice? To me is awesome! And your folks will love it!

Thank you Paradise Group for the opportunity to be one of their many Brand Ambassadors for 2014. Really grateful for that. So now let me do the 2nd part of this food tasting at Paradise Dynasty, Vivo City. Don't get me wrong that I went for XLB only. There is also a menu of main course appetizer and fried dish. You should have seen it on my Instagram (if you are following me) but I'm gonna show it big and nice here!


Let me show you in a glance what I have chosen from their menu.
  1. La Mian with Poached Marbled Beef in Szechuan Style (La Mian)
  2. Shredded Potatoes with Capsicum (Appetizer)
  3. Sautéed French Bean with Minced Meat (Fried Dish)
La Mian with Poached Marbled Beef in Szechuan Style $13.80
Don't you ever judge by its look and come asking me where is the beef? Please wait up! Don't gan cheong!



Ta-da... As seen in my Instagram. The beef is hiding beneath. Oh man... I love the chewy, tender beef! It has been long since I had beef and I'm so ecstatic about it and finished every piece in the bowl.

For the soup, it was satisfying as the spiciness coming from the soup is at my comfort level and have not hit the max. As you know Sze Chuan cuisine is known for its spiciness. 



Let me teach you my silly trick. Beef on your soup spoon and chopsticks ready on your hand to pick your noodles up. 一口牛肉,一口面,辣中带有一点甜。Geddit? Rhyme not? But anyway, some craps from me to spice up this post. Haha...

Shredded Potatoes with Capsicum (back) $4.20, Sautéed French Bean with Minced Meat (front) $11.80
Some common dishes that you can find on Chinese dining restaurants. But then I just can't help having every mouthful of french bean and potatoes. They seriously are those must have side dishes/appetizer when you dine in. Both are crunchy and esp when you saute food, it tastes so good (according to my own taste bud). Cos I like sauteed mushrooms. Or should I say I love all different types of mushrooms! You name it, I love it!

Lastly, let me end this post with the Tribute Basket of Love again!