Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Local Travel | Saturday Heritage Walk - Kandahar Street + Haji Lane

Basically, I just wanted to visit that place though my parents brought us there when we were young. I want to visit on my own. So I win yet again! My guy brought miii there after my work. I love this kind of trip. 
I really find it cool. Can't resist snapping a shot!

I love this blue shophouse. 

Uniform stretch of shophouses

Nice one! Wow...

This is what I call the Art of Inspiration... Hahahah

Do visit that place... Slow walk. Snap those wonderful structural of the houses... I love the place. Mayb you can try shisha too... lolx. Please... I'm not going to do so.. I will c my guy do it instead, if I visit that place again.

Popular Posts