Caline's wedding

Hmm.. some thoughts of the day... Went for the weddin yesterday n it reali make mi realise tat there is one proper planned weddin. Some I go is like a disaster... My fren's weddin was perfectly great. She reali hv tat fortune to marry such a nice guy. Somemore, her husband is the son of a logistics company CEO. Livin in big house. Nt stingy at all. The gal's side, her dad gave e sisters ang bao. Most IMPORTANTLY, the gate openin ang bao given by the groom is big too. $408... Spilt between 6 sistas... So I tink u al can calculate le ba... $68 per sista plus the ang bao given by the bride's dad. Gate openin game, the bros quite on lor.. The sweet sour bitter spicy game they play lor.. Diaper game the groom on de lor.. Findin the key to enter the bride's hse they oso on lor.. Damn steady lor the 8 bros. When we go to the guy's side, we were given ang bao too for the sistas n bros.... So all together we get at least $90 plus lor per person. Thanks... Eva highest I hv gotten. Other weddin I go is the lousiest. So stingy lor those weddin I go previously... Yucks... Back to my story for yesterday. Nice fruit tarts, cheese tarts, desserts, drinks and even one person 1 pack of fried beehoons were prepared jus for everyone of us at the groom's side. Jus imagine! Both videographer and photographer were hired tru out the day. All e bros r nice as they hv to ferry the sistas here n there whereeva the couple go... Haha.. I tink rightfully a guy shd do so... Haha... Then after photo shootin at West coast, we head bk to the groom's side for tea ceremony... There is buffet at both groom n bride's place. Both buffets are nice lor... Nt STINGY at al ok? No wonder the sun shines so brightly for tat whole mornin... No rain at Bukit Batok hor when we go to the bride's place early in e mornin at 6plus... NO RAIN HOR!!! The bride is nt STINGY hor!!!! I mean is a once in a lifetime thingy lor... No point being stingy... So my ang bao for my best fren is nt stingy too lor... Kaoz... At night, we head for the dinner at Pioneer Spring restaurant. Kaoz... 100 tables... Host for e night is the actress (no more le ba) n wife of Lin Ming Lun. Minister was invited too... Kaoz... Reali gd man.. Nv b4 I know of MP bein invited. The groom's dad knows de la... Haha... Reali give face lor the MP... Best! Met lots of my sec sch mates there... long time no c de wor... Montage is nice too.. Mi n my gal fren eye red red le lor after seein their montage.. Kaoz.. I nv c montage until so touch de lor... Mayb my fren reali had a good, well planned weddin.. When e couple on e stage givin their thank you speech, it is touchin too n again my fren n I eye red red again.. There is no one weddin tat I went can make mi so touch... I previously went to my Ash babe's weddin, oso v touched lor watchin e montage n their thank you speech. The church weddin is so heart warmin too.. Aiya both session, I almost in happy tears... Back to my yesterday story again. The groom's blood bro n sis put on a sketch on stage on hw the groom proposed to the bride... So cute n sweet man... The food is nice but nv eat much cos keep talkin to my frens n takin photos.. Haha... The souvenirs are cute. N come to e end of e weddin, finally my best fren is married le... Stil gt 2 more babes nt yet... Haiz.. when r they goin to get marry??? I wil definitely plan for them.. Without say de lor... Lov them all so much... 14 years of frenship.... Frm sch days til nw... Hee... So here, I wish e newly wed couple, happiness for a lifetime....