Skip to main content

NEW POST

Singapore Reimagined through A Local Scenic Traveler’s Eyes

They say Singapore is small, fast-paced, modern and in foreigners' eyes: man-made. But if you slow down and change your angle, it’s also incredibly scenic with histories going back to the 1800s - 1900s. And not just that, it is a free walkable tour. Or maybe you can cycle around too by spending a small amount to rent a bicycle. As a local Singaporean, it’s easy to take the streets we walk every day for granted. But lately, I’ve been picking up my camera again to look at my home country through the eyes of a traveler. No rushing, no text-heavy guides. Just Singapore, reimagined. By Your Truly. FULLERTON SQUARE How to get there: Alight at Raffles Place MRT Station, take Exit G . The interchange station in CBD area, serving the North-South Line (NSL) and East-West Line (EWL). The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with Marina Bay Sands in the background Cavenagh Bridge with The Fullerton Hotel in the background The former General Post Office and the Exchange Anderson Bridge  is par...

Confession

Haha... I was watchin tv yesterday. Bside e tv was those toys display... Saw one Tweety Bird toy... It makes mi tink back those days I work in KFC after my O levels. I stolen tat Tweety Bird.. Hahaa... Cos I noe I can afford bt dun wish to buy it. For e thrill of it, I stole it n luckily, nobody saw it.. Hee.. So bad of mi... Bt tis is nth lei... When I was in Pri sch, I stole my parents money to buy erasers in sch... Hahah... I wana eat lots of food in our sch canteen.. So I tink my pocket money is nt enuff.. So I steal... Kana whack la.. By my dad... I play truant too when I was in Sec sch... My mum cover for mi so my dad duno abt it... Tat was e onli time la... Cos I play truant for mani days... Haiz... Hate it.. I dun wish to... Cos tat time I gt a bf n he is so bad... Die die wan mi to play truant.. Damn it... Bad past!!! I stil gt lots of stupid nonsense... Bt too ashamed to tell.. Cos above is good enuff... A sinner!! Nw I work liao so al tis r gone. Cos I can afford it!!! Those were e days.... Hate it... Stealin days, playin truant, slappin ppl, detention, smokin.... n more n more... I duno mus use hw mani years to wash away al tis sins... Haiz...

Popular Posts