Green Green!!!

Hmm... Few days back, had a meeting in the office with a rep from S'pore Env Council. Gt to know lots of tips on hw we can play a part in saving the environment. Haiz.. I tink is hard for everyone to start at one shot! So for my division, I start wit cutting down on papers. Haha... So after the meeting, I send out a email to my division on hw I wan them to save papers. Wahaa... I started my green movement at home lor. Haha... Every mornin b4 I step out of my hse, I switch off the main elect supply in my room and nw even took out e plug. It was known that there will stil b elect flowing even if we switch off the main supply. So I took out e plug. Haha.. At nite I onli jus throw my bag n change without switchin on e light. Hmm.. Kind of gd rite!!! Hee... I also did my part outside too. When I buy things, I put them in my bag instead of usin plastic bags. Hee... Hv been for some times le. Even b4 I went for tat meeting. Hee.. I tink they can ask mi to b e GREEN ambassador. So I v particular wit al these things. Even nw, I nv print my lecture notes for my lessons. I bring my laptop to class. All my lectures are in soft copies. Though is wastin of elect bt as least I save on papers first. Lots of things I had in mind... Goin to get everyone to do their part... Haha....