Updates!!

Gt my results for my Sem 1 exam. Kaoz.. damn lousy results! Tis shows tat I hv nt been payin attention in class.. Al my mind was on Taipei trip durin exam. Haha... Bt ok la. at least I can make it lor. If nt, I cant imagine wat wil happen next. So thank god for everything. N mi enjoyin my holidays. Haha.. When I come bk, I start concentrating in my online shop biz. Hmm.. nt much sales. Al support by my colleagues. Thanks! Contribute those things I bought frm Taipei liao. Stil nobody buy. Make buttons earrings lor. simple ones. Lucky my colleague buy frm mi 7 pairs. So wit her support, I giv her discount too. Haiz... Nw quiet down liao. I tink I wil throw aside first. Cos next wk sch start liao. Sian... Go bk c tat stupid Class Rep! Sucks... stil gt 1.5yrs to go. So I jus tolerate. Once out of e sch, I duno him. He duno mi. Tats al. He is a total suck man! Hate it. So go bk sch, study hard. Lookin forward to my next trip. Hee... I save up money for holidays. Cos I tink stayin in SG wont bring u more knowledge lor. I wan to experience myself. Experience life is e best knowledge we can. Can go take lots of photos too... I wan to show off my photography skills. Hee.. my mum n auntie praise mi for the photos I took in Taipei. Tat makes mi more motivated to take more nice photos. Hee...... Year end coming. Time to set review my 2007 n set resolution for 2008 again. Every yr without fail.