Disgusted!

Yesterday went out wit my gal frens. To Orchard. Quite sleepy cos went for a dip n tan in e morning. Haiz.. Waited for my fren damn long. Bt finally met up wit her n head towards Orchard. We went to Coach and Gucci boutique to check out e price of the bags. She is goin for her pre honeymoon next mth. Europe ok!!! So envy... some more 16 days.. Haiz.. I dun reali like e designs Coach had. Meant quite for mature ppl! Gucci is stil ok. Cos I keep aiming for a bag... Wherever I went, I look out for tat design. Hee.. when we met up wit another gal fren in e late evenin, we went to LV. Wow... I saw my fav design. Is e Speedy type. Jus like my another fren who told mi she wanted too. *Melt* I saw tat bag, I simply cant get hold of myself. Cost $1,090. God damn expensive! Shit! Nit to save a year of money to get tat bag. A small little keychain is also costly lor. $400 plus sia. N my gal pal, L can afford lor. Cant imagine. Mi n my another gal fren, C can onli look at it n envy! We call L a rich man's daughter. Haha.. A organiser oso LV de wor. So hw u tink of her? Rich rite? Stil can tel us tat she wanted to buy the LV diaper bag which cost $3,100 jus for bringing her niece out. Kaoz.. She is damn brand conscious. Cant believe it. Then after spendin half n hr in e shop, we went Gucci n Coach again. Then separate ways cos L accompany her bf (which is my fren too) for dinner. Mi n C went Wisma to c her things. B4 tat mi n C was havin dinner at Taka food court. She told mi somethin which I simply feel disgusted n scare. She told mi tat durin e period which mi n C were like in a cold war over somethin which is damn stupid bt finally clear the air liao, C ask L y I treat her like tat (I was actually too petty liao le la over some stupid things), L told her mayb I m jealous tat C gt a gd bf (nw husband) or somethin like, I like C's husband. I mean, WAT E F*** IS THIS! Did I ever say tat? I nv even thot of it lor. Nt in my mind or heart at all did I say tis kind of things!!! L is simply tryin to tear apart our frenship.!!! L nt onli did tis to us, she did it on another fren of mine too!!! Nw she n my another fren J is no more in talkin terms. F***! Drag mi into tis kind of thing! I nv say I like C's husband n I nv jealous at al!!!!!! Even C oso cannot believe wat L told her. Sometimes, I reali scare of L. Even my fren J told C to b careful of L. Cos al of us conclude tat she is in depression lor! Especially after her long relationship wit a guy who is younger than him by 2 yrs. She is hurt terribly by other guys after tat too. Abortion, cheating by guys, gettin involve wit married man or divorce man. She is reali unstable in mind sia. I heard too much of things abt her liao. Wat crazy things she did in her previous relationship. Nv work for damn long liao bt yet gt e money to spend on branded stuff.. I REALI SCARE OF HER LIAO! I cant imagine goin out wit her, next moment mayb she backstab mi! I reali V SCARE! Mi,J & C are v scare le lor n sad too for wat she did. TEARING US AL APART! She is a damn lonely person in heart! She has no confidence anymore though she always act a brave n confidence person in front of us. I jus cant stand her holdin on to her hp everytime we go out. Talk to her u can c her smsing.. Her hp cant leave her hand de. I find it KIND OF RUDE!! When talk to her or ask her somethin, she nv listen de n keep on smsin til ask e 2nd time then she know! Dun u tink is rude! Duno who she smsin. So mani sms meh. No stop de wor! Nv c her stop sms. She concentrate more on her phone than us lor. As if she is bz wit her property job. PPl areadi say she nv close a deal for damn long liao. Wat e HELL!!! STil can act bz... Damn it!!! I reali feel disgusted! To tink I was always wit her n yet she can do tis kind of things to me n my other pals! DAMN IT! Conclusion: L IS IN DEPRESSION! L IS UNSTABLE IN MIND N HEART!!! SOMEBODY MUS HELP HER!