Skip to main content

NEW POST

End of an Era: Visiting Boh Geh Uncle Canteen One Last Time

Sitting outdoor under the trees As bus 117 rolled through Seletar, Singapore's modern aerospace hub, I took a moment to just look out the window and enjoy the unusually serene greenery. My destination was 398 Piccadilly,  home to the legendary Boh Geh Uncle Canteen or Canteen 398 . I wouldn't have rushed down this week if not for my dad. He had forwarded a picture of the canteen from a friend's group chat with a urgent reminder: 'Go visit and record down the place before it's gone!' Since I live nearby, I knew I couldn't miss out (or FOMO maybe). With their last day of operation officially set for 18 September 2026 , I headed out on its final week to experience this rustic piece of history for the first and one last time. Will never see such sights in Singapore again Stepping off the bus onto Piccadilly felt like stepping straight into a time machine. Hidden within distance from Seletar Camp,   Boh Geh Uncle Canteen  isn't just an ordinary eating spot, i...

Trip to VIVO

Hmm.. went shopping for Elliot's clothing... Haha.. wit my colleague Jac. B4 tat, went for our dinner at Thai Express... Yummy... Nt spicy de.. My coll had tis... Curry... Argghhh... Scary.. Haha... Bt nt bad la.. Stil tat spicy too... Mine is totally nt spicy... Haha.. Yum Yum...
Hee... Take a look at Elliot's clothes n socks.. Hee.. My cutie sweet... Muacks... Finally he change clothes le.. Plus a pair of socks wor... Then he wont feel cold...
Our trip to Vivo meanwhile search for Cheryl's birthday present too.. Haha.. Cute ba.. All e pinks... Arrgghh.. Cant stand e pink colour... *Faint* Nice Nice...
Hereby wish Cheryl a Happy Pinky 25th Virgo Birthday!!!! Yeahh...... Stay white white pink pink always... Haha........



Popular Posts