Food Review | Charcoal Thai

Read a fair share of positive and negative reviews but then I decided to give it a try because, I won't resist Mookata. Moreover I got a voucher that entitles me for a jug of Thai Milk Tea, wait what? Bought my girlfriend a belated birthday treat at Charcoal Thai. Both of us never patronize here before so why not? Can have more constructive reviews from us. But end of the day, we preferred another Mookata elsewhere. Nevertheless, the service here is so far so good. Never wait very long. At $39.90 per set for Mookata with refillable soup, still worthwhile. Not entitled to their buffet spread. But who cares? Right? The portion is just nice for 2 ladies to share. We finish the whole plate of ingredients. And feeling just right. 80% full? I think that's fine esp when both of us who are on diet currently. Eat first exercise later. Haha...





The chicken soup ended up so salty that I hardly can swallow the vegetables. Probably like my girlfriend said the culprit is the marinated meat. That sizzling sound coming from the food is forcing out the extra marination. Thanks. No wonder all the meats were that tasty though. But we sort of overcooked some and makes it dry and hard. Try again people... Boo... And the Thai Milk Tea was decent and nothing to shout about. But I appreciate that it is not too sweet.


They do catering and BBQ menu (takeaway). So do find out more on the website.

They are at: 1 HarbourFront Walk,#03-07 (Beside Daiso), VivoCity, S098585
Nearest MRT: Harbourfront (NEL/Circle Line)
Visit their website at http://www.charcoalthai.com.sg