Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Unforgettable...

Hmm... On Mon(8/8), I went to e Concert By E Bay wit my frens.. Cos I gt tic to e priority area. Haha.. Win it frm Yes933... Reali happenin.. Told u le, wit K One at e concert is sure eye openin... After F.I.R performance, is Jungiery Stars. Though onli K One & 183 Club came for tis concert, u stil can c so mani supporters. Yeah.. When Faye (lead singer of F.I.R) announce e next performance by Jungiery Stars, I was so high tat I scream to e top of my voice. So excited lor. Cos on Sun, I jus went to K One autograph session n nw I gt to c them again... Wow.. when they came out, u can hear e screamin n al banners up.. Haha.. steady rite? K One is so powerful. Love them e best... They sang 4 songs, al frm their latest album. So high!! I keep screamin lor.. Cos of KIDO!!! Haha... Love him so much.. Wont forget tat autograph session. Then after K One, is 183 Club. Oso lots of supporters. Then again e last song for their performance, they invite K One out again to sing their new song frm their 偶像剧王子变青蛙. So best. Then is countin dw to National Day.. Al artises r invited out. Our Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Long came out. 12mn, e fireworks start for 15mins. Nt tat nice actually. Hee.. then went home lor. So mani ppl. We manage to squeeze into e bus n oso board e train. Haha... Too hapi le la... Finally I gt to feel hw concert is... Tis my v first outdoor concert. Love it. Especially on tis occasion n oso havin my fav idol to perform too... Haiz.. Then e next day, my performance liao. I was late bt nt tat late lar.. Everyone change liao, some hairdo, some makeup liao... 5plus we reach Heartland Tampines.. So bloody mani ppl. Wow.. at e backstage, we saw Michelle Chia who is one of e host for nite. Haha.. my fellow dancers went to take pic wit her. She is real beauty. Tall too. Wow.. Oso saw Guo Liang n Weng Qing Hai... Is our turn to perform le. Shit.. gt some steps wrong, hope nobody saw it. Haha.. bt our performance nt on tv lei.. Instead is e Bollywood dance appear on tv. Oso frm Soka la. U knoe y? Cos gt e stupid bimbo Fiona Xie la.. Dun like tis bimbo... Hate her.. Haiz.. finally is a relieve nw. Everythin is over n I can concentrate on my studies le... Hee... 加油!!!

Popular Posts