Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Happy!!!


Hmm... U guess? Tues, I win 4 tic to 8 Aug concert tru Yes933. Haha... so happy u knoe. First time goin to concert n oso gt to c my idol K ONE!!! Perfect rite? I reali wan to faint le.. I jus cant believe it. Then e same nite, a IC frm Soka call mi n arrange mi for a Sun audition for the singing competition. Perfect rite? OMG... I jus cant believe... Two lucky things happen. Bt for audition, I gt a prblm gettin e ktv version. Haiz.. Tryin my best to find it by tis Sun. Then for e concert tic, I'm tinkin of a reason to giv my boss for leaving early frm office. I m tinkin of al sort of stupid reasons to giv. I tink use my grandma as e reason le lor. U knoe wat? My grandma passed away so long le when I was 10 yrs old. Sori Grandma! I nit to use u to get a excuse. I'm so sori. U noe I love u alot since young when I live wit u. Bless mi, Grandma.. Haiz.. v unfillial.. Jus tis once. No more le. I wont wan to do anythin stupid anymore. I wont. I'm so high lei.. Gt to c my idols soon.. Tis Sun after my audition, I wil go straight to Bishan for their autograph session. Perfect man.. I love to c them in person... Tis few days rushin for project lei.. The skit hor.. my role is Ah Lian lei.. Wah lau.. Frm last time til nw, I m always e Ah Lian in my friend's heart. *sad* Haha..Nvm. I can play my role well. Hope tml presentation wil go smoothly. Pray to God!!! Gambade Yunming aka Stella!!

Popular Posts