Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Happiest Day


1st of al, I would like to share wit u my happiest moment. Today I went to K One's autograph session at Bishan J8. When I reach there, areadi e q is so long le. I nv q. I went to level 3 n wait there for quite long. They let those who q downstairs go in first. Bt I m patient enuff to wait there. Time to go in, bt they say let those wit their latest album in first. I dunwan to wait so I jus tel them I buy inside. Then they let mi in. So mani ppl. Haha.. Damn high. Waited for v long, they r finally here. OMG.. they r so handsome k? No one can compare wit them. Gino's hair has grown alot liao. So shuai lor. I reali wan to faint le. Then after they sing 3 songs, autograph session start. I quickly went to q up liao. OMG, I waited for so long lei. When I'm nearly e stage, I was damn high. When I step on e stage,e feelin is hard to describe le. E 1st to sign for mi is Darren, follow by JR, Gino, Li Yang then last one is my fav, KIDO!!! One by one they sign, I jus say '加油'to each of them. Then when last came to KIDO, I cant help it man. I reali wan faint le. He is e onli one who say to mi:谢谢。我会加油的 after I say to him 加油. And he is e onli one I wan shake hand wit. OMG.. I gt to shake hand wit my fav one. I reali damn high. I wont forget tat moment n wat he reply to mi. Tis is my greatest moment in life. OMG!!! U wil tink I m too exaggerating le bt is reali my unforgettable moment. D other 4 is stil ok lor.. Al of them r SHUAI!!! Reali lor.. So close can c them so good lei!!! Gino like no smile lei.. Mayb sign until v tired le. Bt tis e onli session in SG, so I hope they b hapi tat so much ppl supportin them in SG. Reali too hapi le la. Tat album I wil sure keep properly. Cos is goin to b my beloved album sign by K One. Next, if Toro n Typhoon is comin, I wil go too. I wan to support Toro... Hope he comin to SG soon wit Wei Xiao n Xiao Chun...

Popular Posts