Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

K One is Coming!!!!勇敢去爱


Yeah... my idol is coming le. So happy! Though I duno whether I can make it for their autograph session anot, bt I wil try my best. I wish to c them in person. Wow.. tat wil b my dream man... I nv go autograph session one.. Tis yr is my first time lei.. I did go b4 bt is 5566 & F.I.R at IMM tis yr. Nv let them sign album la.. Tis time I wan my K One to sign. Haha.. waiting for Typhoon to come too... I wil go crazi cos of Toro!!! My fav lei.. Kido is oso my fav... Yeah... Hopin to c them soon. Pray hard tat I can make it although I gt a tight schedule.. Haiz.. Hope la hor...National Day I gt my performance too... Tired.

Popular Posts