Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Hmm.. Lucky!!

Haha... Except for Marketing Project and Mgt CA, all results out n I pass all. Feel so lucky... Especially Microecon. Pass by 4 marks. Bless mi. I mus work hard for next mth exams.. Pull up al my points. More daimoku... Yeah!!! Anyway tis Wed gt rehearsal for Mooncake Festival. Haiz.. Actually I dun feel like participatin bt I promise my trainer le. Anyway is jus one day so nvm lor.. Tis comin Sun performin at Chinatown. Funi hor! Y always find e Unity group lei?? Our dance reali so good ar? After YCF, our Unity group always gt performance. Like NDP,wat Family month festival I tink, n oso nw Mooncake lor!!! Wat is next may I knoe? Fine fine... I wil go ahead for the performance. Hope I wont rcv any sms after tat regardin performance again. OMG!!! Next mth v bz wit exams le.. Mus pass.!!! Tis Sat goin to mit my classmate study Accounts. Haha.. I m goin there early to get a good seat. After tat duno at nite gt wat lobang again. Somethin I nt interested at al. Haiz.. Nvm. Promise le mus go lor. Arrgghh... Went for a run tis mornin b4 work. Canot make it la.. Too damn long nv run le. Haha.. Mus build up e stamina liao. Wed I wil go again. A slow run. Hee...

Popular Posts