Skip to main content

NEW POST

Where Aesthetics Meet Coffee: Minimalist Cafes in Singapore to Unwind

  In a fast-paced city like Singapore, taking time to slow down isn’t just a luxury. It’s essential. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful lifestyle sanctuary near City Hall or a sleek spot to pause amidst the high-rise energy of Raffles Place, I have picked out five minimalist cafes that offer thoughtfully designed spaces to help you catch your breath, reset, and enjoy a quality brew. Part 1: The City Hall Sanctuary (Quiet Lifestyle Escapes) 1. Blue Bottle Coffee (Lumine, Raffles City) Address: 252 North Bridge Rd, #01-01 Lumine (Raffles City), Singapore 179103 Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT (EW13/NS25) The floor-to-ceiling glass paneling floods the seating area with soft natural light Stepping into Blue Bottle Coffee’s Southeast Asian debut outpost feels like entering a sleek Scandinavian-meets-Japanese coffee sanctuary. The space pairs minimalist warm wood tones with crisp white walls and clean architectural lines. The floor-to-ceiling glass paneling floods the seating area with so...

Life in Mono

Recently al my CAs are drivin mi berserk!!! Lucky my Accounts pass. Haha.. Hapi lei.. thanks to my own self revision n daimoku. Nw waitin for my Microecon and Marketin results.. Hope al pass.. I v scare. I dunwan to take re-test. I m goin to fail for sure if I goin to. Haiz.. Bless mi.. Hv been slpin late recently.. my mind is full of frustration... I use a good way to vent out. I took out a book n write down al my frustration. N it works. I can slp after tat. Haha. bt tired lor next mornin.. Comin to work is a terrible thing to do. I'm reali nt happy here. I should hv find another job. Y m I stil stayin here? Cos of $$$ lor.. is nearin yr end. Bonus time. I dunwan to waste my effort workin here n nv get full bonus. Hmm.. wil tolerate. I hv been sayin tis for mani times tat I oso v sian... I m goin to sign up as a housin agent lei... Haha.. try somethin new lor.. Bt as part time la. I gt work n study lei. Tat one for my learnin lor.. Hmm.. gd for mi mah. Under my best fren cum sis lei.. She earn e commission beta than those who I nt close wit. No issue lar tis kind of matter. my motto: Live life to the fullest... Hee..

Popular Posts