Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Life in Mono

Recently al my CAs are drivin mi berserk!!! Lucky my Accounts pass. Haha.. Hapi lei.. thanks to my own self revision n daimoku. Nw waitin for my Microecon and Marketin results.. Hope al pass.. I v scare. I dunwan to take re-test. I m goin to fail for sure if I goin to. Haiz.. Bless mi.. Hv been slpin late recently.. my mind is full of frustration... I use a good way to vent out. I took out a book n write down al my frustration. N it works. I can slp after tat. Haha. bt tired lor next mornin.. Comin to work is a terrible thing to do. I'm reali nt happy here. I should hv find another job. Y m I stil stayin here? Cos of $$$ lor.. is nearin yr end. Bonus time. I dunwan to waste my effort workin here n nv get full bonus. Hmm.. wil tolerate. I hv been sayin tis for mani times tat I oso v sian... I m goin to sign up as a housin agent lei... Haha.. try somethin new lor.. Bt as part time la. I gt work n study lei. Tat one for my learnin lor.. Hmm.. gd for mi mah. Under my best fren cum sis lei.. She earn e commission beta than those who I nt close wit. No issue lar tis kind of matter. my motto: Live life to the fullest... Hee..

Popular Posts