Food Review | Singapore Seafood Republic

Oh yeah... I'm quite fortunate that my birthdays for the past few years are celebrated with my husband at Singapore Seafood Republic. He loves crabs of all sort and had eventually influenced me into having it. So I guess he has nothing better to suggest for the dinner and so we are here again for my 34th birthday just yesterday (27 Apr). 

It never fails to have non-stop streaming of diners into their restaurants and yes we have to wait for a quite because of just us 2. And most importantly, their food has never fail to impress, esp for someone who is quite particular on good food like my husband. 


RECOMMENDED- We tried their BBQ King Prawns. $14 each, the prawn is so fresh and tender along with that bits of grilling taste. I can't help raving about it even though we each had 1 only. Smeared with garlic and salt taste, it is deja vu. We didn't squeeze any lemon over it or even the sauce. This is just so good. Nuff say! Take my money!!!


We had Chilli Crab as usual. 1.1kg is big enough to fill us up to near brim. Dip their fried Mantou into that savoury sauce, you get that sweet and eggy taste. Fried Mantou plays an important role when having Chilli Crab. The sauce and bun just matches perfectly. And of course we have fresh crabs. Yummy... It doesn't matter if it is gonna be an messy affairs which actually it is.

Pay a visit now and you will not regret (at least for someone like me who went for few times).

26 Sentosa Gateway #01-292
Waterfront, Resorts World Sentosa
Singapore 098138

Tel: 6265 6777
Fax: 6515 8859

Lunch: 12.00pm to 3.00pm (last order at 2.15pm)
Dinner: Monday to Friday: 6.00pm to 11.30pm (last order at 10.30pm)
Sat, Sun & PH: 5.30pm to 11.30pm

Nearest MRT: Harbourfront station (walk in via Sentosa Boardwalk for free till 31 Dec 2015)