Food Review | Chilis Restaurant + Our Anniversary Dinner [CLOSED]

Share with you peeps out there my experience at Chilis, Resort World Sentosa. It is a wonderful experience with that excellent service. Their servers will ask if you needed anything after all the food are served. At an appropriate interval, they will come again or pop by to ask again, or any desserts order and most importantly, clearing the plates and finished food. Thumbs up! This time I took charge in ordering because my guy said he always made the wrong choice of food and end up forcing himself to finish whatever he ordered.
The interior of the restaurant

My strawberry lemonade and his San Miguel beer

Another side of the restaurant

Quesadilla Explosion Salad

Shrimp Basket, Fajita Trio, Tortilla


Having this one makes me full after. Can't finish my yummy fries

Juicy and sweet

Conquered!
Well... I simply love the steak. Nice. I seldom have steak and this time round it makes me feel that my choice is right.  The shrimps are awesome! Springy, means fresh. Yummy... I love fresh shrimps. I really do recommend having their salad for a start. The cheese quesadilla wedges is so yummy! It is crispy too. Wow... I finally had a wonderful meal with him and he is satisfied with my choice.  So I guess from now on, I am going to b the decision maker when it comes to food. Sigh...

Bill at SGD$89.90 but within 4 days if you enter their customer survey, you will get 10% discount off the bill on your next visit. But that valids for 3 months.

Check out Chilis for other location of the restaurant. Maybe you like to browse on their menu first. Good day!