Skip to main content

NEW POST

​A Quiet Visit to the Live Turtle Museum: Finding Comfort in Grief

Live Turtle Museum at 11 Chencharu Close The Gentle Motivation Behind the Visit The Live Turtle Museum reopened at its new location on August 23, 2026. By a heartbreaking coincidence, that very same week, I lost my beloved baby of 26 years . Just a week later, while still deep in grief, I decided to make the trip. Being just a short bus ride from my house in Yishun, it felt close enough to reach out and a touch of familiar comfort. But stepping inside brought a flood of conflicting emotions. I found myself looking at all these gentle creatures living, breathing, and thriving, while my own one and only was gone forever. It sparked a strange, heavy mix of feelings that I hope people can pardon, as grief naturally makes the heart process things in complex ways. Tucked next to HomeTeamNS Khatib and surrounded by the ongoing construction of upcoming BTOs, the site carries a sense that it may not be their permanent home for long. It made me think of how stressful moving from place to place ...

Everyday seems to b e same

Tis few days were terrible. Sneezing.. Tis reminds mi of my primary school days. We have a set of story books. One of the story is 'Ah Choo'. I cant rem wat is tat, whether is an animal or human. Haha.. Someone who always sneeze ba.. Cant rem tat story.. Hee.. For 4 yrs le... Tis has nv been cured. Mayb one day, I shd visit a specialist ba.. Tats a nose prblm! Haha.. Endure for so mani yrs liao.. Use to it le.. 4 yrs ago, lots of prblm surfacin out. Skin prblm, nose prblm, put on weight etc. Wit al tis prblms, I cherish e 4 yrs by pamperin myself... Though is a lonely one.. Well.. tats life. Jus face it. Shall treasure my last 3 yrs b4 hittin 30. Shall do lots of things so tat I wont regret in future.... Hmm... Shall list them out one by one n fulfill it one by one...

Popular Posts