Skip to main content

NEW POST

Get a Taste of Ms Durian's Original Mao Shan Wang Durian Cake

If there’s one thing that always gets me excited, it’s finding local food creators who are genuinely passionate about what they do. So when the folks at Ms Durian ,  a cozy homegrown durian bakery and café, reached out to feature their star bake, I was totally onboard! What caught my attention right away is the story behind the brand. Founder Ling basically grew up in the trade, raised by her father who has been dealing durians for over 60 years. With that kind of heritage, their philosophy is simple: keep it authentic, real, and uncompromising on quality while preserving their family recipe. This post will feature their Signature 15cm Original Mao Shan Wang Durian Cake  that is built around pure, premium fruit: two whole layers of real Mao Shan Wang flesh tucked inside light, low-sugar chiffon cake , without a single drop of artificial flavorings. You can really tell when a bakery lets the natural sweetness and richness of good durians speak for itself. Here is my honest br...

Food Hunt | Wong Kok Char Chan Teng



B4 tis, someone said if my Gucci bag was bought frm Bangkok!!!! Guess who is tat person? Mr Taste... Gd lor... I spend a bomb on tis bag yet I get tis kind of FEEDBACK!!! Thanks hor Mr Taste... Arrgh... Fine I bought it from Bangkok la hor... Arrghh... I wil nt brin tat bag for quite some time... Al bcos of him.. Arrgh.. Though he doesnt mean it... Bt he first thot of it is a fake one, den hw u wan mii to react??? Kill miii... Fine... Lets nt say tis sad thing... Went to tis restaurant wit Jac at Bugis.. Nt bad hor.. Bugis nw lots of new restaurants.. Taste is nt bad... Arrgh.. Y 'TASTE' again!!???? Bt there is a difference for the drinks.. Pls take a look up there... Kaoz.. Mine is the greenie drink... Jac's another... There is a big difference... So BIGGGG! Pls do nt order GREEN MANGO FIZZ!!! Too big n sweet too.. Nv finish it... After dinner we went shoppin.. Suppose to shop for Jac's workin clothes bt end up buyin beach shorts... I bought two n she bought one... Haha... Jac, pls wear it next Sat.... Haha.. Let beach ard!!!!! Wahahha

Popular Posts