Hmm...

All my frens have found their partner except for mi. Haha.. Saw one of my fren's profile in friendster, 5 more months to her ROM. Wow.. haha.. Congrats to her. Lucky of her to find tis guy which is goin to b her husband soon. Bt hor.. somethin which I find uncomfortable. They can go enjoy gd food everynw n then de wor... E guy bought her tis n tat n anythin she wan. Flowers, holidays, psp, posh restaurants for wine n dine. Wow... Tats a gd enjoyment. It seems tat next time, e guy mus work bloody hard to get her everythin. Frm LV bag to Gucci bag. Wat is next? Coach bag!!! Haha... I tink for sure man... If she fancy any of e bags. Wow.. She is livin a high class life... Taitai life I shd say. Work for her is nothin. Tats her money. Wat's more impt is hw her husband to be's money can wisely spend on their enjoyment. They eat gd ones wor. Buddha Jump Wall etc... And e guy's car mus always available. She rely too much on tat guy le ba. Think she long time no take train or bus le ba. Haha... Wow... I tink I oso wan to lead tis kind of life... Bt I hv to earn for it. Nt relyin on a guy... If one day e guy left, I wil b e one sufferin... E most ex thing I spend in my life is my education. Haha.. my poly studies... Bt endin soon. 1.5 yrs to go... Pls let mi get out frm there quickest. I wan go to e next stage of my life.