Finally is Over

Haha... Exam finish. Though I nv study well and quite worry abt my results, bt stil ok la. Cos my mood is al towards next Wed. Haha.... After exam, went out wit my classmates to Central. We had Pepper lunch.. Yummy... Oiishiiii... My god! I was al into my food while both my classmates r talkin away while eating... Hee... I lov FOOD! Yummy... So fat le bt I dun mind. I jus lov to eat. After lunch we walk toward People's Park to my fren's aunt shop. Tats where we get buttons to sell online. Tat day I learn hw to make cosage. My fren save alot for her weddin in Dec man... We make the cosage together.. Haha...
Nice anot? I do the pink one... Hee... I bought the materials liao. I goin to do n sell online. Charges mostly on workmanship ba. I mus come out wit lots of idea man... After my Taiwan trip, shall concentrate on my 2 online shops till my sch reopen.... Mus support mi wor. I openin soon le my own online shop in Sep. Selling lots of things which does not limit to jus accessories... I'm gettin ready all e things. Stay tune. My Mystic Closet is under revamping too. Shall b a v brand new shop wit fancinating things... Haha...