Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

S.H.E

Hmm.. last Sun is a tiring day. Q up for SHE autograph for 5.5hrs. Damn lots of ppl. Jus e same as tat time Fei Lun Hai @ IMM autograph session. Tat time cant get. Nw can get. Haha.. Gd hor? Went there ard 10plus in e mornin. Is already full of ppl in front of e stage. Jus imagine it starts at 2pm. Haiz.. mi poor thing. Q up at e back. Bt I'm fully equip for tat day. I brought along my DS lite, my book, my mp3, my water bottle etc so tat I can spend away my time while waitin. Hmm... though u will stil c ppl cut q la tis n tat, overall is stil ok. The crew manage it well. They are simply frm e SHE fanclub. I do saw butches lor in e crew. Haiz... SHE can even attract butches to idolise them.. Nt bad wor... Bt cant stand e sight of e butches.. Yucks.... Stil they did a gd job. E 3 of them are real pretty when I went up e stage. Al white white de... V nice, jus e same like wat we c in tv. So I tink is worth tat 5.5hrs of waitin. Hmm.. Who is next? Jolin le la... Haha... Waitin for Jolin to release her new album.. I sure wil q for her autograph. Dun nit say much de lor for her... Die hard fan!!! Lov her... Muack muack muack x 3 Hahahh..

Popular Posts