4 Ways to Earn Extra Pocket Money on Your Free Time

 

Credits: OpinionWorld, Google AdSense, OCBC Securities, Partipost

Before I publish more food posts, I better write up something different to keep you coming back to my blog. I'm gonna share 4 ways of earning extra money during your free time without disrupting your daily work routine. You can do it during your lunch break, on weekends or in between your work time (if time permits). 

1. OPINION WORLD

Website: https://www.opinionworld-singapore.com/

I have been doing their surveys since years back and legit, I redeemed using points (minimum 500 points) and got paid via Paypal account before withdrawing into my bank account. But hasn't been doing it because some were too lengthy even when I have ample time to do so. I liked those short and straight forward surveys.

So once you signed up, they would send email alerts titled 'Got time for a survey?' to your registered email address so that you could do survey through the link in their email. Or you could login your account and looked for one.

I would say they determined the suitability of the survey based on age, industry you or your family members work in. Just my guess. And there was an indication of the duration of each survey. Some could go up to 20-30 minutes. You could do it on your phone or computer, or whichever convenient to you.

But sometimes it took me awhile doing the survey half way then it would suddenly popped a page to tell you that you are not suitable or the survey not suitable for you. So annoying when you are half way there. 

2. OCBC SECURITIES

Website: https://portal.iocbc.com/

Was introduced to use this platform by my brother because of their reasonable platform fee (I think). Opened my securities account and CPFIA with them so that I could trade with my CPF OA. One of the agent bank for investing your CPF too. Under one roof.

I think most of you have go for investment or trading options to earn extra money. But since the pandemic started in 2020, the share prices were so volatile and also my quarterly dividends payout were quite irregular. Read news that the listed companies were keeping a good cashflow in order to tide over the difficult period. I'm like okay then. So not every quarter I would see dividends. 

But now, the market is slowly picking up so let us hope for the best. My brother told me before just leave it there and earn dividends. Okay fine. So long I know there is dividends coming in, I should be happy and contented (though I invested a little so earn little, hehehe better than nothing).

The share price going up and down everyday like rollercoaster, making you so upset especially in 2020. But ignored it (though I actually care) and aim for dividends. 

3. GOOGLE ADSENSE

Website: https://www.google.com/adsense/start/

Only started recently on my blog https://iamstellachen.blogspot.com/ and I just hope by writing a variety of contents, it could drive up more traffic to my blog. So please support my humble blog by reading when you are bored. I promise to make this blog better and interesting. Currently doing up more of Keto diet stuff and soon, I will come up with other contents. But please remember my blog is more on food and lifestyle genre.

Now my blog has ads appearing from top to bottom. Hahaha... so start a blog and earn from the ads now. Probably your content can catch the eyes of some companies and you may get sponsorships or paid posts. Nothing is impossible until you tried. Me being a Nano-influencer whom would get kind sponsorship once awhile am contented with that. And I didn't come this far to destroy mine and this blog's reputation.

4. PARTIPOST

Website: https://partipost.com/sg/

Also recently happen to see some IG influencer posted #partipost and I went to google it. Oh... social media campaigns. I'm so stuck with social media platforms especially Instagram so I downloaded their mobile app and have since completed 4 campaigns, waiting for payouts now. 

Some campaigns needed you to purchase the items and do the posting after it was approved. So can I say these are considered paid campaigns? Being a Nano Influencer a.k.a Blogger, I usually received non-monetary sponsorships and still not up to the standard of getting paid for my review or write-ups.

So I think Partipost will be my another option to earn extra on my free time because you need to think of how to create the post while adding in their requirements.

Suggest youngsters out there to try out because from what I understood, the campaigns either have age limit (below 35) or with above 500 or 1k followers. I didn't have that much so I have to screen through to find a suitable one. All the campaigns could be done through your mobile after you have downloaded the app. Easy as ABC.
.
.
.
.
So these are the channels where I earn extra money during my free time. I have tried myself before introducing to you peeps out there. Hopefully it comes in handy during this difficult period because some may have lost their job and have not found a new job yet.

If you are unemployed, students who want to earn pocket money (I suggest Option 1, 3 and 4), Stay at home mums or those who just want extra money on top of your full time job, maybe you can try one of the options I have used and still doing. Good luck in money making!!!