[RECIPE] Keto Cookies - Squid Game Theme



Honestly, my bakes had to fill the Mister's stomach in the morning before he headed out for work. So I couldn't be doing Dalgona Candy for the sake of the trend. So after some thoughts, Cookies were the best option and I did not need to get cookie cutters to make those shape, just a cup or a chopstick and pressed on the cookie for the shape. It worked out well for me so you could too.

Most importantly, I used what I have in the kitchen to make it. Utilizing as much as possible. Reduce food wastage and prevent money wasted.


Ingredients:
  • About 50g of butter, softened
  • About 70g of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 tbsp of caster sugar
  • 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 tsp of salt
  • 1 egg (about 63g with shell)
  • 3 cups of Almond blanched flour
  • 1/2 cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs
Method:
  1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
  2. Beat softened butter, cream cheese and sugar till light and fluffy.
  3. Add in vanilla extract, salt and egg to beat well with the mixture.
  4. Once done, add in almond flour 1/2 cup at a time. Make sure mix well.
  5. Then add oreo cookie crumbs and let it mix well. You will get a crumbly texture that still sticks.
  6. Lay a baking sheet on the tray. Scoop and roll the dough into round shape before pressing it flat with your palm.
  7. Press the dough and do the Squid Game Shaping with a cup and chopstick. Don't press overly hard so as the shape shows up.
  8. Bake for 15 mins or until the side turns golden brown.
And I did the game myself by breaking it. How did I fare? Would I get 'shot down' or pass? Hahaha... I felt this recipe should be of soft cookies type. Or was it just me who did wrong in some steps?