Product Review | Sunnystep Shoes

PROMO/DISCOUNT CODE: STELLA8OFF

I first got to know that I'm a flat feet person was when I injured my left ankle after falling down during a half marathon. All the diagnosis from Chinese physician to a Orthopedic doctor, they said the same thing. So basically I have to ditch those nice, fancy flats for shoes that cater to my needs. I needed one that has good cushioning and arch support in order not to strain my legs and posture.

Sounds familiar? Yup! Read about Sunnystep founder's story and found that we injured ourselves in a different scenario but we have something in common: having to ditch heels and flats for a better support pair of shoes.

Wellness starts from our Feet

Sunnystep's Mission: to help people move freely and happily

With that, Sunnystep started with a mission to help people move freely and happily with the best walking shoes, through understanding that the right shoes can improve body posture, provide balance and stability, able us to walk or stand longer without feeling strained or tired, prevent injuries, offer support to our entire body and improve our quality of life. 

Wider Front for my Comfort

With features like Proprietary Arch Support, Blister-Free and Wider Front, Sunnystep shoes help to relieve the stress on your feet and body so that we can get on with our life without any worries for aches and pains.

SUNNY STEP'S CAUSEWAY POINT STORE

I visited their store at Causeway Point #01-23A to take a look at their collections for Women and Men. I liked their no-frills designs; simple and versatile colours for both work and casual wear. Leather or velvety shoes available. If you wanna skip tying shoe laces, they have slip-on shoes or sandals too.



BASIC TIPS WHEN CHOOSING YOUR SHOES:
  • Get the right size for yourself as the shoes will loosen up over times;
  • Make sure one finger apart between your toes and tip of the shoes;
  • Factor in allowance for socks too (whether thin or thick ones).
Wearing my light-weight Balance Runner for exercise

Comfy wear for work

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY BALANCE RUNNER - THEIR FEATURES

1. Leather Texture and Water Resistant

I loved Leather shoes for its Water resistant feature and especially a blessing on wet weathers where your shoes and socks won't get too wet to wear. So uncomfortable! Wipe away the water droplets or dirts easily with a dry cloth or non-alcohol wipes after that. However, if you wanna maintain the shoes' quality for as long as you can, remember to polish them.


2. Proprietary Arch Support

For flat feet people like myself, we have little to no arch. That's no wonder why my old shoes tend to go out of shape especially on the arch area because there isn't a good arch support or it wasn't suitable for flat feet people. I liked the arch support of my Balance Runner which was quite comfortable and helped me to walk properly instead of dragging my feet as I walked.


3. Slip Resistant

I'm always afraid to walk on wet weathers and smooth shiny floorings because some of my shoes don't have a good outsole bottom so I might experience near-falls (so embarrassing). Sunnystep's shoes has a deep groove on their outsole bottom that increases the friction to avoid slipping. And it would be good for at least for 6 months ahead according to the salesperson but also depending on how regular you wear them. I thought I should get my parents a pair each because elderly are prone to falls so preventive is better than corrective action.


4. Removable insoles and Antimicrobial

Even with the Anti Microbial feature, we could take extra step to keep up with shoes hygiene. With the removable insoles, it allowed me to remove for scrubbing away dirt and smell from the insoles over the times of wearing. Try airing it when you are not wearing them too.


RUNNING IN MY BALANCE RUNNER


Update 1 Jan 2023: It was comfortable running in my Balance Runner because it was light and the arch support was good 👍. Short distance running was possible since I have already done my 1st run of 2023 in this pair. Anything is possible with this pair of supposedly walking shoes. A multi-purpose shoes for you and me, although I would prefer a proper running shoes.

#OOTD WITH SUNNYSTEP SHOES 

Suitable for every outfit

Soft Leather Texture for Comfortable Wearing

Arch Support and Blister-Free Shoes for Flat Feet Me

Antimicrobial feature and easy to clean after each wear

Worry-Free on Rainy Days with their Slip Resistant feature

🠋 DISCOUNT DISCOUNT 🠋

Click the link HERE and start looking for your ideal shoes! Remember to apply my PROMO/DISCOUNT CODE: STELLA8OFF at your Cart for $8 off on your total purchase (not applicable on SHOPEE).


Get the latest updates on their products and offers through their Social Media Platforms and even Shopee Mall!

Pssst... I wear a size 40 and the above is based on my personal experience after wearing for a week. Hehehe... Happy Feet, Happy Me. Happy Shopping Everyone!