My 2023 New Year Resolutions

Since I got the cheek to put down the resolutions here, then I must do it for the sake of my pride! Need a good change for 2023 in order to improve myself and my life. I really have to think for myself instead of others. Like love yourself first before others.

💪 DO NOT REPLY ANY TEXTS, CALLS AND EMAILS WHEN I GO ON LEAVES;

💪 NO MORE THAN 3 ONLINE SHOPPINGS A YEAR;

💪 NO MORE THAN 3 FOOD DELIVERY A YEAR;

💪 FIND ALL THE CHEAP EATS IN SINGAPORE;

💪 BE MORE ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY;

💪 BE MORE CREATIVE IN HOME COOKING AND BAKING;

💪 WALK MORE THAN 2022.

Hopefully I can do it well and diligently without affecting anyone. Self-care, people.

Shall leave the space below for 2023 review, see how far I have strived to achieve these resolutions.

2023 Resolutions Review

In Progress. This space update: 30 December 2023... Stay tune!