3 Mobile Games I'm Playing NOW | Lifestyle

Before the smartphone era, the way to kill boredom when on the move is listening to music. It is still the thing to do for some right now but not for me because I'm picky with the genres. So now in the new era where you can download games on your mobile phone, you definitely do so as part of your 'kill boredom on the move'. Some will download movies to watch, comics to read, a few to name.

Honestly, I have downloaded many mobile games and also deleted many of them at the same time. Because some really bores you out like Candy Crush for example. So many of the similar games like Candy Crush till I totally do not want such games anymore. Or maybe I just can't be bothered to find anymore games to play even after so many game ads popping out while you play.

So the following games which has been hanging there for quite sometimes and I can't be bothered to delete even when I seldom play while transporting myself to various places in the country. Why? Because busy browsing Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. I don't do TikTok by the way.

1. COOKING MADNESS





I love cooking games and I don't know why. And their graphics have to be good enough for me to download and play. There are instances where I download the game, find the graphics not good enough and delete it almost immediately without playing. This one here is good enough for me and I have come so far with my level. Not gonna give up even if it takes me long enough to complete a level. Blame the diamonds collection. Need tonnes of diamonds for standby, just in case I short of 1-2 customers or few hundreds dollar in earning. Arrgh... I give 'life' to others but no one give me right now. I guess no one is playing. So I have to depend on myself. Or you rely on the daily check-in perks to get diamonds. Damn the diamonds! Playing this game gives me the excitement because you need to race against time. Some got time limit, others have head count to fulfill. Finger fast and eyeballing game.

2. PROJECT MAKEOVER








This game I describe as Ugly Duckling turning to a Swan. Because you will have to play the game in order to earn enough coins to change the person and its house or the environment. Tough but okay lah because no need to race against time. Slow game because I always cannot complete a level for the coins. So if I got nothing better to do, then I will play this game. Then my character in there will take a long time to look handsome or beautiful. And their place will continue to look wrecked till I earn enough. Hahaha.... And you can choose the type of furniture and furnishing you want for the place in the game plus how you want your character to look like. A test of taste from your choices.

3. DICE DREAMS






Was introduced to this game by a friend because she needs to add more friends or send stickers or need extra 'life'. And so it all started and this is the most played game out of all. Because if you never play for a day, your kingdom will be attacked or your money will be stolen. And then you have to continue throw the dices to earn back the money to build back your kingdom. But it will be quicker if you get Jackpot because the money is more than the coins like 35k. I hate the coins (only 10k in total if you throw all 3 dices all coins). So slow in building back my money bank. I'm just so impatient with the coins. Yes... accumulating it means something but I need it fast before others steal the money from me! Oh ya and the shields too, to protect my kingdom. And lastly I also don't enjoy attacking, stealing from others and the Scissors Paper Stone game to win some money. Waste of time. Just throw dices and give me all the JACKPOTS!

So these are the 3 games I'm currently onto and probably you are playing already or maybe not because you may find it boring or kiddy. To kill time mah. And elderly people also play mobile games like Pokemon Go which I have been playing since the start. Some may ask still got people play meh? Of course and why not? Other than that, mahjong or poker games too. Help to work your brains. You think playing games don't need use your brain is it? Don't need to strategize, is it?

So mobile games are for everyone. Just download the ones that you like and enjoy the game. What's more? It is free! Unless you wanna buy those in-game boosters to help you level up fast, which last time I did for one game and regretted it because I spent hundreds. So from then on, no more purchase. Just be patient and play for free! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: The post is based on writer's personal opinions and any criticisms are strictly not accepted.