Food Review | Indomie ~ Mi Goreng Salted Egg Flavour

#Throwback Post

Salted Egg frenzy. Probably over by now. Maybe. There was one time, anything can be Salted Egged. Salted Egged Squid, Salted Egged Chips and so on. 😏 Why don't have Salted Egg water?

Then Indomie came out with Salted Egg Mi Goreng. I have no doubt about Indomie because their original Mi Goreng is always a must buy when we go Batam for a one day shopping. Some more they sell Jumbo pack which you don't find in Singapore. Jumbo pack seems to be more fulfilling to our tummy.



The yellowish thingy was Salted Egg powder, on top of the usual seasoning. I felt skeptical upon looking at it, wondering how it would taste like.


Ta da... Done with the noodles at al dente (not too soggy till it lost the springy texture) and ready to mix them all up and ready to tuck in for dinner. Hopefully it tasted good. *Fingers crossed*


Nay... I didn't get enough of the salted egg flavour. It just tasted very normal (but not as good as their original Mi Goreng). With just a few mouthful of it, I'm done. Actually I just finished everything because the portion wasn't big (obviously). Once I was always asked to try different flavour from their range of instant noodles but then I'm still stuck with original Mi Goreng. Because it is still the best. You see, don't say I never try. Now I have tried and it wasn't up to my expectation I have for original flavour, too bad. I will not go try others unless someone vouch for it. Cheers.