Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Media Invite | Christmas Collections at Sophisca

My most anticipated month of the year is here!!! Yes... is Christmas month and I am so excited. Because it is a season of giving. And receiving too. Hahaha... And having to attend the media preview of Sophisca's Christmas Collections for 2016 on the 1st Sunday of December gives me not but excitement. Sweetness overload with plenty of chocolates and candies wrapped in pretty cute Christmas packaging. Kids will definitely love it, and so will the adults too.

So let me bring you through what they have in store for you this Christmas.




Here are some of their True Words Collections ($2.90 each). Don't they look pretty? Presentable as a gift.


If you do not have a Christmas stocking for decoration, grab one from Sophisca and there are various designs to choose from. Comes with candies and chocolates for the sweet tooth. Price ranging from $12.30 to $17.90.




I bought the 3D puzzle myself because I love it so much. It comes in 4 different Christmas Cottage designs and cost $16.90 each. It takes me an hour to complete the cottage. Look so nice. You can see my cottage on Instagram which I posted last Sunday. Yes I immediately started building it the most I reached home. Can't wait any longer. I'm imagining if I could put some fairy lights around it and it will look so lovely when it lights up at night. Just pure imagination. 




I was told that this can be a one time game which kids will find it fun because inside the box is chocolates, candies and many more. All they need to do is pick a number from a slip attached behind the box. And then if that number picked appears on the front of the box, you can tear open for surprises. There are a total of 14 and the numbers appear in random. Good luck kids! Have fun.


With chocolates so readily available at Sophisca, having a chocolate fondue is so easy. Get a set at $15.90 each and also some chocolates to complement this gift.

Good news! From now till 26 Dec 2016, spend $60 in a single receipt and you will receive a $10 voucher plus a chance to win a 'pluck' out treat from their Christmas tree.

Start your Christmas shopping at Sophisca at Marina Square store now! 

Sophisca Singapore
Marina Square Shopping Centre
#02-32 (next to Pororo Park)
Nearest MRT: City Hall (EW Line)

Popular Posts