Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Childhood Thingy

Who doesn't have childhood memories?  This is bullshit!  Well... I'm on a journey back to my childhood where I find back all those memories that I have.  First of all, the kiddy snacks that I have...

Wow... Basically all these are still available. I found them in Woodlands.  Actually I haven really search for these at my area...  But not much places have all these. Now where got kids fancy all these???  More ATAS (high class) stuff available now for the young generation.



Yes yes.... I bought this at a bakery. Still available. Cost me a $1. So colourful, don't you think? It is a thin piece of waffle kind biscuits... The taste is bland with tat bits of sweetness, maybe due to the colourings.

白糖糕 (or sugar cake, sorry for the direct translation).  Found it at Woodlands too.  I tried searching it at Jurong but not available.  I guess now not much people are doing this traditional cakes.  I straight away bought 2 slices.  Yummy... I love it!

Photos are available in my Instagram.

Addition: Share your memories at +irememberSG now!

Popular Posts